Monday, May 03, 2010

Trappist hour nonsense

This morning I found my trappist notebook from last semester, and I've been reading through my thoughts and quotes and such that I wrote in it, and it has been quite an adventure. I'd forgotten half the things I was worrying about last fall, so its interesting to see how so many of those things have been address and taken care of. And then there are days where I wrote completely pointless and random bits about life. I laugh at those entrees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September 4, 2009 - Friday

For the record, 'Phaedrus' is disgusting. Lets just state that real quick. Yeah.

Also, my leg is asleep.

And Penny has a leaf on her nose.

And lastly, I want to learn how to dance around and not look like an idiot. Gack, is that even possible? I doubt it. Swell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I'm weird, apparently. But I still make myself laugh. Rereading my old journals and notebooks has got to be one of my favorite past times, if only for my horrible spelling.

3 comments:

Zack Russell said...

I can dance around without looking like an idiot. Just ask my siblings! Wait... don't do that...

Elizabeth said...

Dude! I miss Penny and the leaf on her nose. :( Not that I saw it in the first place, but it sounds so ideal.

And hahahaaa! I was amused by your spelling of entries...sounds like some of your musings from Trappist hour were some great dishes! :)

Love you, Faith!!

Addie said...

Yeaaaah, they've already warned me about your dancing, Zack. Nice try. ;)

Liz, I seriously used to think it was spelled that way! Its a habit now even though I know its wrong. Like how I spell it "chikkin". *grins*