Along the lines of deciding things, I've decided to never watch Donnie Darko again. I'm sorry if any of you out there like it, I don't mean to crush your fun time. But I didn't like it at all. It was horrible in so many ways and on so many levels. Yikes. Never again. I'm sorry, but no. ... on second thought, I'm not sorry.
"The end."
3 comments:
so good on so many levels.
but, in light of Donnie Darko, your bed would be a bad place to hide.
Haha, yeah, there's alot of 'stuff' in that movie. The reason I like it is because it confused me and I every time I watch it, it makes more sense. But, of course, after you get it, you kind of wonder if it was worth the trouble...
Yeah, I totally know where you're coming from. I think that Donnie Darko is one of those quintessential collegiate films that you just have to see, and are free to forget/burn after watching. I was entertained by it, but not enlightened.
Post a Comment