I hate this stage in life for many reasons.
Reason number 1! The pressure that the modern world puts on a girl my age that she needs to have a boyfriend IS INSANE! You know what I'll do to the next person who questions the fact that I am not in a relationship? I'LL TAKE A FIRE HOSE TO 'EM!!!!
Reason number 2! Colleges. Uhg. The college experience itself is amazing, but I hated the applications. Okay, so I technically "applied" to two colleges. NSA and Hillsdale. I say technically because I didn't finish the application for Hillsdale. That's okay, though, because I know that one is out of the question. I already know that I want to go to NSA, I was just curious to see if Hillsdale would except me or not. Anyhow, I really don't like applying for things because it involves paperwork! I never did like paperwork. *sigh*
Reason number 2.1! This one is connected to reason number 2, thus the whole "2.1" thing. Anyhow, reason number 2.1 of why I hate this stage in life is that right now, while I'm applying to colleges, people keep asking me why I'm only applying to NSA to audit. "Why not take credit? What's wrong with you! Don't you know that auditors are losers??" *mumbles to self* "I'll looser you." I really, really don't like how the auditors at NSA are looked down on. Just because they don't have to do the finals or papers doesn't mean that they DON'T DO THE REST OF THE WORK! And even if we don't have to write the papers, most of us still do anyhow! So everyone just sit down and shut up. Grazie.
Reason number 4! Um.... I forgot what reason 4 was... well, I'll come back to it if I remember it later.
Reason number 5! One word for you: high school graduation. My graduation is going to be so much fun, I just have now idea when it will be! I'm pretty much booked until the very end of June! Isn't that a bit late for a graduation party? *thinks* Maybe if I did it before I go to Italy in May, that might work. Hm. I'll have to think about that one a bit more.
So, that's pretty much it. They all sort of tie into each other and make my life a very interesting thing(whether I want it to be, or not). But it's the hard things, they annoying things, in life that make the most interesting stories later on. Once you're past them, you can look back and laugh at how stupidly stressed out about it you were. Or better yet! You learn to laugh at them and yourself as you're going through them! Yes, that is the best way to go about it.
So, please don't misunderstand what I said in my five reasons. Mostly I'm laughing as I write them, and I'm not really mad. It's just fun to pretend to be all dramatic and overboard on everything. ;)
God bless, y'all!
1 comment:
Faith. :) I love your drama! I can certainly agree with you: this stage of life is rough. But there's lots of blessings in it too. Somewhere.
Also, have you heard Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown's song No Air? I don't really like Tatoo but I love No Air. It's beautiful.
See you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
:)
Post a Comment