... as great as Blue October is (and they *are* great), Coldplay has definitely come out with some amazing songs as well. Their song Fix You is definitely in my top ten favorites at the moment.
Fix You
When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse.
When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
"Just what your worth"
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
Tears stream, down on your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face and I...
Tears stream, down on your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I...
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you.
5 comments:
Good, good choice. Coldplay is one of my very favorite bands and "Fix You" is close to the top of my list on all-time favorite songs from them. I don't know if you've heard these or have them, but other songs from them you should check out are "Yellow," "The Scientist," "Clocks," "Green Eyes" (my all time favorite!), "A Rush of Blood To the Head," and "Swallowed in the Sea." LOVE THEM. And love you. This spring, we need to crank up all this good music you listen to and sing along really really really loud. =)
Awesome song. I totally love it. It's been a favorite for a long time :-) Cool layout too :-)
That's a fantastic choice of song for your all-time favourites; it's at number seven on my list... :-) I'll (hopefully) be recording a version of it soon! I'll let you know when it happens...
Happy New Year to all your family! :-)
-Oscar
But why does Coldplay or Blue October have to be better, you racist!?
And by racist, I mean, of course, "person who introduced me to the awesomeness of both bands" :P
Post a Comment