Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Double Posting

Some people are annoyed by people who double post. For example, they go to someone's Xanga and read a post, and then they check the person's Blogger, and see that they've posted the same post on their Xanga *and* on their Blogger. They hate that.

Why?

Is it really that big of a deal? I don't think it is, and I don't really understand why they let it annoy them. No one is forcing them to read the post in both places, anyhow. I suppose if it's an unimportant post that makes no sense whatsoever, it might be a little pointless to post it on both blogs, but if it's a really good post that deserves to be spread around, then I say post away! Sometimes people need to read things twice to fully understand it, so if it takes posting something in two different places to finally comprehend what the writer is trying to say, then by all means! Post twice!

I just had to get that out of my system. Thanks for letting me rant, y'all.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

faithness=super awesomeness.

=)

Ptáček said...

man, I don't mind double posting...good rant, Faith! Those are always fun :D