Well, after a brief period of 40 degree temperatures, the snow is falling once again. There is, perhaps, three inches on the ground now, and hopefully more will fall before Christmas begins.
With the snow came a bunch of new subscribers to my blog (they must have been brain-washed or something, the poor souls). So this is a shout out to all of you. Hi guys! And thanks for reading!
But subscribers weren't the only thing that came with the snow. It also brought with it Christmas break and the end of school. My class is over, having finished a full semester. Its odd to think I'd been a teacher for half a year. Somehow I didn't expect myself to last this long. Praise the Lord, hehe!
But its interesting for me to look around at my friends and see them all going on trips and joying in their break. Its wonderful, and I'm happy for them! But since I work full time rather than go to school, I don't get a break. In fact, I work all the more over break.
So what does that mean for me? Not getting a break, and not getting to do the fun things my friends can go do? Why, it means that I get the serve all the more people by being there for them when they need me, no matter which job that's at. At HC, I can serve my customers by answering phones, taking measurements, and shipping out orders. At BBB, I can serve by helping my customers' last minute purchases go smoothly and quickly. Shopping for the holidays is hectic enough.
Besides, if everyone took a break for Christmas, there would be no one to help with anything! So there you go. I will work all the harder, and continue being happy for my friends, be they traveling around the country, skiing, or just going to Christmas parties that I get to RSVP "no" to. Because you worked hard for the past four months, and you deserve the break. :)
Have a great break, everyone! And a very merry Christmas to you all.
Noel!
No comments:
Post a Comment