I live a fairytale life. Its beautiful, surprising, blessed, and (as cheesy as it sounds) magical at times. I'm the princess, waiting for my knight in shining armor, meanwhile singing my heart out and loving my life as it is now, joying in the creation of the Master fairytale writer.
Mine is a beautiful fairytale, bursting with color and light, clouds and rain, knights and ladies, unicorns and dragons. But there are also serpents and fruit trees and temptations to fight, for fairy tales aren't all fluffy woodland creatures and wishing wells to dream beside. There are battles and wounded knights. There are stormings and separations. There are second chances, because in every fairytale, things never go perfectly the first time. There is loss. There is resilience. There is conquest. There is resolve. There is joy and thanksgiving.
Yes, I live a fairytale, be it a modern one.
"I found some kinda fairytale!"
Nolita Fairytale
By Vanessa Carlton
3 comments:
You wanna know something Addie? Every time I play Beach Volleyball this song pops into my head. Just something random I thought I'd share :)
Really? That's awesome. I love this song so much. :D I sent it to you, didn't I?
lol Yeah it is. I don't know why though. Yes you did send it to me. I looooove the beginning how its just the drums and clapping. Totally makes me wanna dance :)
Post a Comment