Yes, I do have a blogger, as you see. =] Some of my friends, have only blogger and not xanga...so to please the aforesaid, I aquired one. :D
I was just reading a couple posts down...fun stuff! YOu're family is *so* adorable. And I have some cute pictures of ya'll (esp. you) to prove it. *evil laugh*
Everything was so fun in moscow/potlatch when Lyd and I were there. I don't think I'd mind to return...!
2 comments:
Yes, I do have a blogger, as you see. =]
Some of my friends, have only blogger and not xanga...so to please the aforesaid, I aquired one. :D
I was just reading a couple posts down...fun stuff! YOu're family is *so* adorable. And I have some cute pictures of ya'll (esp. you) to prove it. *evil laugh*
Everything was so fun in moscow/potlatch when Lyd and I were there. I don't think I'd mind to return...!
P.s. Oh! and I'm adding you to the links on my blog....hope ya don't mind, but I remember to look at people's bloggers much easier that way.
Post a Comment