Friday, December 01, 2006

December 1st

There are still 24 days left until Christmas. Hm.... what do you think I'm going to do with myself in the meantime? Why, what I do best, of course! :D




























































I love my camera. :)

6 comments:

Erin said...

Gorgeous pictures, Faith!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful pics, Faith! Especially the last one! :) :)

Addie said...

Erin - Hey! Thanks, Erin! I'm glad you like the pictures. I had fun taking them, as always. :)

Brady - Whoa. Brady commented on my blog. Quick! Call the Daily News! Get the cameras out here! This is incredible! ;)
Thanks, Brady. That one is my favorite too. :)

Little Drummer Boy said...

Beautiful pictures! I would love to live in a place with such beautiful scenery to brighten the eye every season of the year!! Your pictures capture it well :-) It was good to see them here and on Xanga

Thanks for stopping by my site too! Smiling really is a wonderfully addictive action isn't it?

Addie said...

Oh yes! I'd forgotten that you have a Xanga as well. Well, sorry you have to see my pictures twice. I suppose they can get rather reduntant after a while. lol But I'm glad that you like them. :)

And yes indeed! Smiling is VERY addicting. *smiles* ;)

See you on Tuesday!

Little Drummer Boy said...

Heheh...one of my friends posts pictures from tournaments - but the problem is that everybody wears nametags and she gets kind of cautious about posting her and other people's names on the public internet - so she asked me what name I wanted instead of "Jon Fedor"...and of course I said Ted Nugent :-P Mostly because it's almost as funny as the name I had used before: "Lawerence Hodges". *BG* See ya tomorrow...